Spots available: All spots have been taken. We will be accepting applications for Fall in June. Please check back June 1st!
Description: Help build and maintain a positive public image for TWRC Wildlife Center. Create media for public relations such as press releases and social media messages that shape the public opinion of the company or organization and increase awareness.
- Providing support with marketing print such has brochures and educational handouts
- Providing support with Social Media Accounts and managing posts on Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Applicants will help in covering center duties such as Busy Bee, Lizard Lounge and Wise Owl when necessary.
- Applicants should be pursuing a degree Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a closely related field
- Applicants must attend a Wise Owl Training session and be proficient in Wise Owl Training