Spots available: 2
Available: Fall, Spring and Summer
The Education Internship provides interns with comprehensive training in TWRC Wildlife Center’s educational programs and includes hands on experience handling our Education Ambassadors. Interns will represent TWRC and engage the public as part of a team of staff and volunteers at community engagement events.
- Working TWRC Summer Programs
- Work as Camp/Educational counselor when needed
- Assist Education staff with other important tasks to prepare for future programs
- Willing to learn and execute appropriate handling of baby animals for transferring into appropriate housing
- Engage program participants in hands-on activities, including tours of the TWRC facility.
- Develop new activities and update existing curricula to ensure that programs meet requirements while furthering TWRC mission.
- Represent TWRC and engage the public as part of a team of staff and volunteers at community engagement events.
- Special projects and other tasks as needed.
- Applicants should be pursuing a degree in Education, Communications or a closely related field