The Kroger Company has started a new program as part of their Community Rewards Program. They are extremely generous to our community and are showing their commitment by introducing this new program for approved organizations. TWRC Wildlife Center is an approved organization.
The program is simple. If you shop at Kroger, you probably have a Kroger Plus card. When you register your Kroger Plus Card online, you can then select TWRC Wildlife Center as the organization of your choice. Every time you use your Kroger Plus card, Kroger will give a portion of your purchase back to TWRC…up to $300 per card per quarter. This is a wonderful way for you to help generate revenue that will enable TWRC Wildlife Center to help wildlife and support all of the services that we provide to the community.
Once you have registered your card with our organization, there is nothing else you have to do. Kroger will send us a check 30 days after the end of each quarter. We are very excited about this opportunity and are extremely thankful to Kroger not only for having us as one of the organizations, but also for establishing such a great program that will help so many people.
TWRC Wildlife Center Kroger Nonprofit Number is BJ191.
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please ask for one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Step by Step Instructions:
- On the krogercommunityrewards.com page click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (ours is 80134) or name of organization (TWRC Wildlife Center), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you have questions or would like help with these steps, send an email to; [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for taking the time to register! We encourage you to share this information with family, friends and co-workers. This program is so easy to participate in and it is such a wonderful feeling knowing that a portion of your purchases are going to help wildlife and raise awareness through education.